Yamaha R3 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

My name is James. I am from San Gabriel Valley. I got my license in December 2014. Passed the MSF course(Great course). Bought my first bike recently. You guessed it. 2015 R3. I hope to learn a lot on this bike, and a lot from this forum hopefully.

·
Registered
717 Posts
Welcome aboard, James. I see the MSF granted you the wisdom to purchase the (faster) blue R3. I too purchased blue (because it's faster)! G'luck growing your skillz!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Great purchase James. I am also looking to buy an R3 soon. Passed the CMSP course ( highly recommend) last week; just waiting for DL 389 cert. Have fun and be safe. Nice pic!

·
Registered
132 Posts
Welcome! Also a socal noobie rider. I've only seen one other R3 since purchasing mine. Nice picture by the way!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Great purchase James. I am also looking to buy an R3 soon. Passed the CMSP course ( highly recommend) last week; just waiting for DL 389 cert. Have fun and be safe. Nice pic!
Awesome. I hear the CMSP course has much more info than the MSF that was offered to me. I plan on taking an advance course sometime soon as well. The R3 is a prefect beginners bike. You will be pleased for sure.

Welcome! Also a socal noobie rider. I've only seen one other R3 since purchasing mine. Nice picture by the way!
What color did you pick up? I will add more photos.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Welcome and congrats! New rider myself (M1 in November w/ 4k mi under my belt, and a totalled Ninja 300 which made me get a new R3!) with the same color bike :) Happy riding and hope to ride with you one day or at least throw you the deuces

1 - 11 of 11 Posts