Yamaha R3 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to part with a set of gently used NortonFab Generation II rearset risers (mentioned multiple times on the forum) for $85 shipped to your door. They have one race weekend on them, and that's it. Like new.

In addition, I'm looking to part with a set of used gold eBay rearsets. These worked very well with the risers, I just didn't like the gold. They came with my R3 race bike when I got it. I just received a new set of black rearsets in the mail last week and no longer need these nor the risers. The rearsets show some light wear on the heel guard, but they've never been down or rashed up. They still shine up well. I'd part with these for $65 shipped to your door.

Buy both the risers and rearsets, and I'll give them to you for $130 shipped. Interested parties please comment below, send me a private message, or call/text (605) 809-85four4. Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
What did you get for rear sets then to replace these?

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Both levers have a ball bearing right? I think the price is right, I just can't do the gold either, like yourself. I figured if the levers do have ball bearings, it should be compatible with my current set and at the very least I can use the lever as a replacement rather than fit the whole set onto my bike. Oh also, it comes with the shift rod? Normal shift or GP?

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Both levers have a ball bearing right? I think the price is right, I just can't do the gold either, like yourself. I figured if the levers do have ball bearings, it should be compatible with my current set and at the very least I can use the lever as a replacement rather than fit the whole set onto my bike. Oh also, it comes with the shift rod? Normal shift or GP?
Attached are some images of the lever design. I have multiple shift rods. Let me know what size (length) you would need, and I can see if I can help you out.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts