Yamaha R3 Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, bought a used R3 over the weekend (2015, blue) for my girlfriend to learn how to ride. I like the bike, though, so I'm sure I'll scoot around on it from time to time... Anyways, glad to be here!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Welcome! Since you are in Alabama your girlfriend should do the Ladies only track day at Little Tally! It is with Sport Bike Track time on Labor day weekend. She will learn so much in that one day. They also have leathers available if she needs them.

·
Registered
87 Posts
welcome, you wont be disappointed, finally got mine on the road today after a major rebuild, it was stolen and stripped!, by some little sh**s, but its a fun ride, dont think your girlfriend will see much of the bike.

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks for the warm welcomes, folks!

welcome, you wont be disappointed, finally got mine on the road today after a major rebuild, it was stolen and stripped!, by some little sh**s, but its a fun ride, dont think your girlfriend will see much of the bike.
I despise thieves, especially bike thieves. That pisses me off just thinking about it! That's a sweet looking bike, though. Is the left pic before the strip or after the major rebuild? Luckily for the GF, I've got a Triumph Street Triple that I'm quiet fond of!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts