Yamaha R3 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Parting out a complete 2015 R3. Keeping the wheels and suspension for a project I'm working on, everthing else is available. Bodywork is rough, has been spray bombed, but most would be good for a trackday bike. Motor has a JBWeld repair on the clutch cover, still leaks but it does run. I'm in Southern, CT, can ship if necessary. Let me know what you need, I can send pics. I'm looking for a front fender and a nicer front wheel than the one I have, will trade. If you are a racer and are interested in the whole pile, I'd like to get $500 for everything

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey
Looking for Neutral switch, clutch lever, about 20 plastic rivets and 10 of those metal fairing screws with backs as well as windshield and its hardware. Any chance you have any of that? May also be interested in seats depending on price an availability.
Thanks

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Can help with the clutch lever assy and probably the neutral switch, Cant help with the rivets or screws. This entire bike was held together with zip ties. Will check on the switch when I get out of work tonight.

·
Registered
18 Posts
My bike received a little " nudge " last night that now has me looking for a right side bar, and peg. Any chance you have straighter parts than mine?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Parts

Bike was blue, headlight was cracked. Can't post pictures here for some reason. DR John picked up the handlebars, radiator, gauges and cdi went to UK. Still have clutch lever and perch if you still need it. will e-mail pics.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Any chance you'd sell the cylinder head separately?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
tank cover and cylinder head, header stc

I don't have enough posts for PM's. If you're interested in the parts still, please PM me a phone number or email address and I'll respond from there. Also makes it easier to send pics if you need them.

Thanks!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hi Frankenzuki, I'm wondering if you still have the engine for this bike. If so, can you give me a call at (716) two four 2 -Eight 8 one two?

Thanks,

Timm

1 - 20 of 21 Posts