Yamaha R3 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there anyway that I can make the back of this bike more comfortable for my wife? I'm trying to find a back rest or something for her to lean against so she doesn't have to look like a human backpack on the highway. Yes I am aware that this is kind of the style of bike, and I love it, however she would just like something to lean on so she can relax a bit more. Also I forget what my original login information was, where can I be directed for assistance with that?

·
Registered
113 Posts
Is there anyway that I can make the back of this bike more comfortable for my wife? I'm trying to find a back rest or something for her to lean against so she doesn't have to look like a human backpack on the highway. Yes I am aware that this is kind of the style of bike, and I love it, however she would just like something to lean on so she can relax a bit more. Also I forget what my original login information was, where can I be directed for assistance with that?

Get her interested in getting her OWN bike .... problem solved AND/OR, give her your bike and then you can get an even BIGGER one!

Reactions: giff74

·
Registered
507 Posts
make a custom sissy-bar for your bike! the r3 would look awesome with one of those!

·
Registered
507 Posts
mine got tired of riding 2-up so she got her own, unfortunately this was when we were still new to the bike ( 390 Duke) and now we both want to get rid of them. ktm has ergo seats for the bike that are a world different than the crappy , slick,square stock seats. The r3 must have similar, or get a custom, re-stuff the seat with better foam/gel.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts