Yamaha R3 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys!
I was just made aware that Pazzo levers are available for the R3. Have they been available for quite some time now and I just didn't know!?!
Bayside performance in BC Canada have sets available for $179 CAD (good for us and better for people south of the border)...much better quality and cheaper than the CRG levers :) .
I have a white and red R3 and and am debating what color combo to go with. I think I'm sold on the white powder coated levers with red notches.
Pics will be posted when they are installed!!

https://www.baysideperformance.ca/pazzo-racing-adjustable-short-brake-short-clutch-lever-set

·
Registered
139 Posts
Nice levers, but *COUGH* holy crap that's pricey. I mean, not, and I get that CRG are more.... but I'm not going to lie, I used amazon and saved a whack-ton of money, and I've got 12,000kms on my R3 now.
Since I have the red/white R3 as well, I should snap a pic for you. Or, when you're up doing the Huntsville trek we'll meet up and you can see mine.

·
Registered
196 Posts
I had white pazzos on a previous leyla 600rr. They're great. Just know the white will stain a little bit with glove color from use.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Have pazzo on my R1 for many years and they still look the same from day one. Highly recommended.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Save yourself some money and go with MSM (MadScientistMoto) ones. $60 for the set and you can get all sorts of color combinations in short or regular length. That's what I have on both my bikes and they work great. I used to have Pazzo levers on a different bike and I honestly can't tell any difference between them in feel or looks.

Link to MSM in my sig.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Save yourself some money and go with MSM (MadScientistMoto) ones. $60 for the set and you can get all sorts of color combinations in short or regular length. That's what I have on both my bikes and they work great. I used to have Pazzo levers on a different bike and I honestly can't tell any difference between them in feel or looks.

Link to MSM in my sig.
I live in Canada and by the time I factor in exchange rate, duty/brokerage and shipping it will be the same price as the pazzo levers for $179 CAD free shipping

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nice levers, but *COUGH* holy crap that's pricey. I mean, not, and I get that CRG are more.... but I'm not going to lie, I used amazon and saved a whack-ton of money, and I've got 12,000kms on my R3 now.
Since I have the red/white R3 as well, I should snap a pic for you. Or, when you're up doing the Huntsville trek we'll meet up and you can see mine.
Braking is extremely important to me and I would not feel comfortable on cheaping out on something that slows me down/engages the clutch. In the back of my head having something like that from China I would not feel comfortable. My friend has a cheap China set and they are wobbly etc and just feel cheap. I'm Gunna stick with good quality machined levers, but thanks for the recommendation! I am going to be up in Huntsville next week some time

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
I live in Canada and by the time I factor in exchange rate, duty/brokerage and shipping it will be the same price as the pazzo levers for $179 CAD free shipping
No it won't. It'll be like 80 CAD. Shipping is less than $10 with flat rate USPS.

Not like the price on anything from the US triples just because you're in Canada lol

·
Registered
139 Posts
Braking is extremely important to me and I would not feel comfortable on cheaping out on something that slows me down/engages the clutch. In the back of my head having something like that from China I would not feel comfortable. My friend has a cheap China set and they are wobbly etc and just feel cheap. I'm Gunna stick with good quality machined levers, but thanks for the recommendation! I am going to be up in Huntsville next week some time
You assume China made. One can buy quality on amazon without it having to be Chinese knock-off. I wouldn't cheap out on my purchases either - but I also wouldn't overpay.
Again, now at 12,000kms with no problems, or wobbly cheap feeling.

www.jpr-performance.com

And for the record, titanium levers with red adjusters looks bomb on our Red/White R3's.

·
Super Moderator
1,562 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Go through Jesse. @jbluetooth
He's a Vendor and supports our little R3 world, his levers are American made and he's a stand up guy with outstanding service.
Oh... and they're half the price too!

http://www.yamahar3racing.com/produ...djustable-folding-race-levers-yamaha-r3-2015/
Jesse quoted me $135usd including shipping. $135 x1.32 exchange rate and duty and brokerage on top of that would work out to being the same price/more than pazzo levers in CAD. The mad scientist levers look quite appealing. Think I'm Gunna settle with those ones.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Hey guys - I know its an old post, but I wanted to share my experience with the pazzo levers.
I discovered the brand through major research and decided to support a local company. I also got a quote from Norton sports but the shipping cost was 45$ USD. Which was way too much IMHO. I settled on the Pazzo levers with custom engraving. Install was super easy, I have to admit that the Clutch bushing o-ring has no place in the pazzo lever, nothing in the directions either, so I kept it on the side for now not knowing where to fit it (or does it even need to be). Here are some pics to show you what they are like.
I have a long clutch side (shorter than stock by the size of that ball at the end) and a shorty on the brake which fits 3 fingers easy.

·
Registered
7 Posts
View attachment 67734
View attachment 67735
[/QUOTE
Hey guys - I know its an old post, but I wanted to share my experience with the pazzo levers.
I discovered the brand through major research and decided to support a local company. I also got a quote from Norton sports but the shipping cost was 45$ USD. Which was way too much IMHO. I settled on the Pazzo levers with custom engraving. Install was super easy, I have to admit that the Clutch bushing o-ring has no place in the pazzo lever, nothing in the directions either, so I kept it on the side for now not knowing where to fit it (or does it even need to be). Here are some pics to show you what they are like.
I have a long clutch side (shorter than stock by the size of that ball at the end) and a shorty on the brake which fits 3 fingers easy.

View attachment 67734
View attachment 67735

Where you get em custom from? Link?[/QUOTE]

1 - 15 of 15 Posts