Yamaha R3 Forums banner
621 - 633 of 633 Posts

·
Registered
Yamaha R3 2021 (Gura)
3 Posts
Hello everyone ~

I'm a beginner rider from Boston MA. I recently got myself a brand new 2021 R3 as my first, So far just trying to practice the stuffs that I learned from the MSF course. I really enjoy riding this motorcycle through the corners ଘ(੭ˊ꒳ˋ)੭✧

Tire Vehicle Land vehicle Fuel tank Wheel

Meet Gura my R3 and one day I will itasha this beauty

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi there!

We found this Forum completely by chance, which makes we very glad. On the ruNet there is not much information about R3, while here there is a lively discussion.

We selected R3 to go on the track on weekends. Before that, there were different motorcycles, but all had about 1000cc`s. And what was the surprise and even the delight of the baby R3, for the first 1000km of running-in. It is a very comfortable motorcycle, which gives a lot of emotion in the city and on the track.

Thanks for the Forum, we read it with interest.

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi everyone!

A new rider here - picked up a 2015 R3. Love riding on two wheels (am an avid bicyclist) and looking forward to riding my R3 when the weather gets better in the PNW. I am mostly interested in exploring a motorcycle as a means of sustainable mobility, and pure, unadulterated fun :)

I am also planning to perform maintenance on the bike myself, so looking forward to learning about the ins-and-outs of this machine too.

Thanks!

621 - 633 of 633 Posts