Yamaha R3 Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone else getting these pop ups from Mobtraffic.co ? Been happening for bout a week now.

·
Registered
103 Posts
I have been.. Even on mobile... It's pissing me off so much! Almost been contemplating in not coming back on here it's that bad..

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have been.. Even on mobile... It's pissing me off so much! Almost been contemplating in not coming back on here it's that bad..

Yea, only way to get out is to log off and log back in. SUCKS.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Mabee have to look for new better forum if owners don't want to address problem huh.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
When it pops up on mine I can't close it without loosing forum. Then I have to log back on. Not log out per say, just when I close pop up it closes forum site too.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Get Ghostery, Adblock plus, and Adblock. Never have any popup problems.
Didn't know I needed that with the iPhone. I'll check it out. Thanks�� But this must be something with this forum cause I never had problems on any place else.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
intrusive advertising needs to be filtered-out by the forum admins.
Any advertising that causes user problems needs to be gone.

agreed!!

·
Registered
103 Posts
Either that; or we may need to find elsewhere to call home..

Reactions: Decon blue

·
Registered
542 Posts
No problems here, and no ad filters. Actually, I don't think I've ever seen an ad on this forum other than a small banner at the top and bottom. No complaints from me.

·
Registered
811 Posts
Didn't know I needed that with the iPhone. I'll check it out. Thanks�� But this must be something with this forum cause I never had problems on any place else.
Didn't know you were on an iPhone. Not sure if they have those for that. I was thinking on computer browser, not mobile. I haven't had any pop up problems on my android (Galaxy S5). I do exit out of the mobile version of the forum though.

I have found the forum, while on my phone, to be very slow though.

I would clear all your cookies off your phone to start with. You may have picked up something that is causing the problem.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
Didn't know you were on an iPhone. Not sure if they have those for that. I was thinking on computer browser, not mobile. I haven't had any pop up problems on my android (Galaxy S5). I do exit out of the mobile version of the forum though.

I have found the forum, while on my phone, to be very slow though.

I would clear all your cookies off your phone to start with. You may have picked up something that is causing the problem.
I installed the Adblocker app. on my IPhone. We'll see how it goes. I use Full version too.I don't think I have turned on my laptop since I got my IPhone 6 Plus. I use it for everything. Thanks again.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Either that; or we may need to find elsewhere to call home..

We tried that when all the spam hit (r3-fans). Hardly anybody joined over. Skids started it and about 30 people joined, there was no spam or ads, but very little content.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
We tried that when all the spam hit (r3-fans). Hardly anybody joined over. Skids started it and about 30 people joined, there was no spam or ads, but very little content.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mabee time to try again.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts