Yamaha R3 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Checking in here. Forum looks a bit dead but I need some posts to unlock stuff!

PM me if you need the 2019 R3 service manual! Attached if it works? If you google hard enough you’ll find it online but it’s in pictures and in pieces. I’ve done the hard work and got it all in a pdf. Check it out and let me know if any pages are missing or out of place! Sorry this is all the service manual I have.

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
There were some changes since my 2015 and 2016 bikes, and wondering how much of this is the same. I know the body parts are different.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
There were some changes since my 2015 and 2016 bikes, and wondering how much of this is the same. I know the body parts are different.
Visually I can see the difference but if you’re wondering mechanic wise I’m probably not helpful. You can see the attached service manual but I don’t have one for the 2015 model. There’s probably one out there.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi Squid! Im also in Portland and own a 2019 R3, let me know if you want to get together sometime!
**** we got to ride after this lockdown is over. I haven’t grouped ride at all so I think a duo ride will be neat and maybe go up to the Stonehenges in WA and back to Portland?

Let’s see after this corona thing is over. All my motorcycle courses got pushed back too.

·
Registered
9 Posts
**** we got to ride after this lockdown is over. I haven’t grouped ride at all so I think a duo ride will be neat and maybe go up to the Stonehenges in WA and back to Portland?

Let’s see after this corona thing is over. All my motorcycle courses got pushed back too.
Most definitely!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts