Yamaha R3 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What cell phone mount is everyone running with?
I use Ram Mount, others are great but requires you to use their case to mount on. I feel secure with the clamp and rubber strap that comes with so for sure it won’t just fling off or even during a crash. Most people with Ram Mounts don’t use that extra rubber strap is why you would hear “It doesn’t hold my phone”. Here is one with my iPhone 12 Pro Max to give you an idea.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I use Ram Mount, others are great but requires you to use their case to mount on. I feel secure with the clamp and rubber strap that comes with so for sure it won’t just fling off or even during a crash. Most people with Ram Mounts don’t use that extra rubber strap is why you would hear “It doesn’t hold my phone”. Here is one with my iPhone 12 Pro Max to give you an idea. View attachment 68676
do you know which one you got i dont want to order the wrong one by mistake there is a lot out there some with a u-blot which i dont think will work on my 2017

·
Registered
395 Posts
What cell phone mount is everyone running with?
This is kind of the wrong thread for this question, but I've attached quote at the bottom from this thread with what I went with. It's got the part sizes you need and it ends up costing you 1/4 of what a ram mount would.

There's also these threads with some options:

I bought these off ebay for $17.20 USD delivered. Very good quality, solid mount and for a fraction of the price of what most people spend.

View attachment 67679

View attachment 67680

View attachment 67681

1 - 9 of 9 Posts