Yamaha R3 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,

Just bought myself my first NEW bike. I have an old '06 Ninja 500 that I rebuilt from the ground up, but it's a street fighter and ugly as sin. Decided to get myself into something shiny and new that is still relatively logical for a newer rider. Happened to locate a brand new '15 Raven R3 on the lot only about an hour from my house. Was pretty stoked.

Was gonna post some pictures, but I guess I don't have enough posts. Anyways, I'll probably be a bit of a lurker until I get more familiar with the platform. Thanks guys!

-Benji

·
Registered
732 Posts
Ah man. I thought you meant a PRETTY as in HOT, NEW RIDER, but you're a DUDE! I kid, I kid. I'm down in Brooklyn. Whereabouts upstate? People don't realize NY is a freaking huge state and we have some of the largest national parks in the country and upstate is downright beautiful. I ride up to Bear Mtn and Cold Spring a lot to go hiking at Storm King and Breakneck Ridge, if you know the area.

Benji, huh? My first name is Kenji. Half-Japanese, so got a Japanese first name. Welcome to the R3 boards. Start putting some miles on that bad boy. Hopefully you're close enough to come for some rides.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ah man. I thought you meant a PRETTY as in HOT, NEW RIDER, but you're a DUDE! I kid, I kid. I'm down in Brooklyn. Whereabouts upstate? People don't realize NY is a freaking huge state and we have some of the largest national parks in the country and upstate is downright beautiful. I ride up to Bear Mtn and Cold Spring a lot to go hiking at Storm King and Breakneck Ridge, if you know the area.

Benji, huh? My first name is Kenji. Half-Japanese, so got a Japanese first name. Welcome to the R3 boards. Start putting some miles on that bad boy. Hopefully you're close enough to come for some rides.
I'm located North of Albany. Saratoga Area. There's some good riding around here. Cheers!

I never saw these replies. Haha. Thanks guys!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts