Yamaha R3 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, just thought I'd pass along a little info. I got to attend the AIM Expo in Orlando this past weekend and had the pleasure of meeting a rep from HighTechSpeed, the makers of the Proton flush mount LED turn signals. I inquired if there was any plans to manufacture them for the R3 and he said that he's been asked so many times that he now does plan on making a set for the R3. Given, he still needs plastics in order to mold the form which he sources from friendly dealerships and salvage yards. Once he has acquired a mold he can then begin the actual build. He said hopefully end of the year/early next year for them depending on those plastics. So if you haven't already gotten yourself some new turn signals I suggest holding out for these, they make them for several bike already and are a quality product! Hope this helped!

·
Registered
271 Posts
Hey guys, just thought I'd pass along a little info. I got to attend the AIM Expo in Orlando this past weekend and had the pleasure of meeting a rep from HighTechSpeed, the makers of the Proton flush mount LED turn signals. I inquired if there was any plans to manufacture them for the R3 and he said that he's been asked so many times that he now does plan on making a set for the R3. Given, he still needs plastics in order to mold the form which he sources from friendly dealerships and salvage yards. Once he has acquired a mold he can then begin the actual build. He said hopefully end of the year/early next year for them depending on those plastics. So if you haven't already gotten yourself some new turn signals I suggest holding out for these, they make them for several bike already and are a quality product! Hope this helped!
Looks like the price would be about $99 judging from the other bikes listed.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Any update on these?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts