Yamaha R3 Forums banner

PUIG Windscreens

4926 Views 6 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  m1yeh
PUIG has screens listed on their site now but they're not in the wholesale catalogs that dealers order from yet.

Multiple tints available

http://www.puigusa.com/tuning-bikes/yamaha-yzf-r3-2015/racing-screen/c171en/f1-r2-m6444/

View attachment 12346

View attachment 12354

View attachment 12362

View attachment 12370
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
I really would like to get either this or zero gravity but I'm not sure how much more improvement over stock as the stock also has a bubble. Probably go with the ZG corsa when available for a taller screen but still sporty without having to go the touring route.
I already think the stock screen is about as good as any " " stock " screen can be. The bubble helps a ton compared to a flat screen from experience with noise.
Sorry to dredge up an old post. I finished installing my PUIG Racing Windscreen last night and took the bike out on the highway to see if the wind protection is any better over stock. I got the bike up to 110 kph on the highway and I noticed less wind buffeting around my chest and cleaner air flowing around my helmet.

So far I'm happy with the windscreen and like how the dark smoke goes with the matte gray of the bike.

Attachments

See less See more
Reactions: 1
Looks great!
I've got the same screen but in light smoke. Puig light smoke color matches the OEM screen (which is also a light smoke).
Reactions: 1
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.