Yamaha R3 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Should i use electric/insulation tape where there connections of the wires meet for the indicator lights even though they already have the plastic cover on them?

Should i be concerned about the gap the ebay seat cowl leaves? will rain water seep in and ruin or **** up anything?

When i installed my slip on i followed Sporttrackbike's video and twisted the O2 sensor as he did but man was it frustrating and it still has some twists left, should i be worried? will it **** up anything? its been a week and nothings happened, no engine lights and the bike works fine.

Each time a turn lean in i feel like the backs slipping is it in my head or would there be something wrong i have only done 3000kms?

Answers to all my questions would be much appreciated thanks you guys in advance ride safe.

Attachments

·
Registered
810 Posts
I wouldn't worry about water getting in. It gets in there with just the rear seat on. All that stood is sealed pretty good.

If you are running the stock tire that would explain the sliding. The stock tires are terrible.

I wouldn't worry about the O2 sensor of it hasn't given you any problems. You could always unplug the sensor wire from the wiring harness and unwind it that way.

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
If you are running the stock tire that would explain the sliding. The stock tires are terrible.
THIS ^^^

Happened to me a few times, too. Now I just don't ride as aggressive, and everything is fine.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I noticed some slippage today at certain angles with the stock tires. Threw me off a bit but I recovered without issue. I'll have to either not hit corners so fast or get some new tires. Still haven't decided.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts