Yamaha R3 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Thank you. My first Yamaha. But not my first bike. Been riding for almost 15 years. Always had more fun on the smaller cc bikes.
I've probably had at least 15 different Yamahas in my life. 😄
Welcome to the family.

·
Registered
1 Posts
That looks amazing in person!

I cant wait to get mine, I recently ordered an R3 60th here in the UK. But the Yamaha dealership said that there is a wait until at least December for all new bikes, so I have to wait it out.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I've probably had at least 15 different Yamahas in my life. 😄
Welcome to the family.
Thank you so much. I've always been a fan of the Japanese bikes. My Kawasaki and Honda were great bikes, I'm excited to join the family and dive into the world of Yamaha.
That looks amazing in person!

I cant wait to get mine, I recently ordered an R3 60th here in the UK. But the Yamaha dealership said that there is a wait until at least December for all new bikes, so I have to wait it out.
Thank you. Yeah manufacturers are having a hard time pumping out new bikes. Demand is probably higher than ever for us here in the USA. Hope you get yours soon!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Congrats on an amazing looking bike.
Did you have an order on this one already or did you get lucky? What's was your process to be one of the first ones to get this in the USA? Nice work! It pains me to see Yamaha struggling to get bikes out lol.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Congrats on an amazing looking bike.
Did you have an order on this one already or did you get lucky? What's was your process to be one of the first ones to get this in the USA? Nice work! It pains me to see Yamaha struggling to get bikes out lol.
I got lucky. I was at the dealer as I saw them pull it out onto the showroom floor, there were multiple people who filled out applications who also saw it but I got approved first.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts