Yamaha R3 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There aren't many accessories out there yet for the R3 but some companies are gearing up pretty quickly.

Here are a few that have/will have products soon:

satoracing.com

tstindustries.com

gravesport.com

evotech-performance.com

The list should grow quickly once aftermarket accessory companies are able to physically get an R3 in house.

·
Premium Member
2,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Also, Yoshimura and Akrapovic are already selling slip-on exhausts and Delkevic has stated that they will produce one as soon as they can borrow an R3 from a local dealer.

Note: I have a Delkevic DS70 carbon fiber slip-on on my Honda CB500X and really like it. It's much lighter and a bit louder, but not obnoxiously loud, WITH the Db killer baffle left in place. It cost under $200.

The Yoshimura and Akrapovic slip-ons are really just straight pipes with pretty much zero muffling. You can see straight through the pipes. There are Youtube videos demonstrating the sound of both of these.

·
Premium Member
2,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Adding one more:

rg-racing.com

They have a wide range, including sliders, tail tidy, etc.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Good to have this list going. Are any of you guys planning any mods to your bike? I'm kinda curious to see what other people are doing to get some inspiration.

·
Registered
665 Posts
Thanks for getting this resource going.

Sliders are a must, as a new-ish rider, it's one of the top things on my list, at the very least a priority.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I want sliders, but no-cut only. The ones from rg-racing, including shipping to Canada, would be like $235....

Other than sliders I want a fender eliminator, and brake light with integrated signals (TST!)

·
Premium Member
2,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Another one:

chaostheoryracing.com

He has just started selling some race-specific parts for the R3. I'm sure there will be more to come as he builds his R3 to race it.

I will compile all sources every couple weeks and post to this thread.

·
Premium Member
2,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Thanks to Hambodian for finding this one:

Very nice, clean looking Fender Eliminator available from vagabondmotorsports.com

Currently on sale for $59.95 with free shipping (to United States). That's $10 off the normal price.

This is currently available for shipping to United States only, it seems.

Video of full installation available on Youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHkIwSJJbGk

·
Registered
132 Posts
Here's another website that sells a couple R3 parts. I'm debating between their version vs the TST version. I do like how they have actual pictures and video of a working unit.

http://www.motodynamic.com/catalogs...=&price[to]=&make=Yamaha&v_model=R3&year=2015

Edit: I contacted Pazzo Racing to see when they'd have aftermarket levers for the R3/R25.. Not anytime soon was their answer. :(

Hoping to pick up some levers in the near future to hold me over, any recommendations?

·
Premium Member
2,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Here's another website that sells a couple R3 parts. I'm debating between their version vs the TST version. I do like how they have actual pictures and video of a working unit.

http://www.motodynamic.com/catalogs...=&price[to]=&make=Yamaha&v_model=R3&year=2015

Edit: I contacted Pazzo Racing to see when they'd have aftermarket levers for the R3/R25.. Not anytime soon was their answer. :(

Hoping to pick up some levers in the near future to hold me over, any recommendations?
I bought YZF-R25 levers off eBay and they fit fine. The R3 is a spin-off of the R25. You can get folding or non-folding ones from Halfoxstore

http://www.ebay.com/itm/281460273875?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

·
Registered
150 Posts
Man I gotta be tired or something lately. Never thought about the R25

1 - 12 of 12 Posts