Yamaha R3 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So sadly yesterday I head-on collided with a car (non-fault). I was going in a straight line and she turned out from a side road, she didn't see me (the usual excuse) and I didn't have enough time to react. Luckily I was in full gear, I flipped over the bike and hit her car. Eventually travelling 3 metres from the bike. I escaped with only damaged muscles etc. But from the picture you can see she's totalled :(

Ride safe!

Attachments

·
Registered
87 Posts
sweet baby jesus-you were lucky, are you planning a replacement or are you done biking?, stacked the blade last year under a bus in Sheffield, bought an R3 to do up so, will be back this summer!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
sweet baby jesus-you were lucky, are you planning a replacement or are you done biking?, stacked the blade last year under a bus in Sheffield, bought an R3 to do up so, will be back this summer!
Yeah I got really lucky! Was just glad I was in full leathers. And of course :D if the frame isn't damaged then I'm going to get it repaired. If not, then on to the next one. Glad u made it out Alright, I wouldnt want to have a confrontation with a bus!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts