Yamaha R3 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello my name is edgar and I'm from puerto vallarta mexico, I just got my r3 on febraury 17 and is my first bike, I'm very happy with she, I expect learn more about it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Gracias, bonita moto, yo ayer la estrene me cai en la lluvia un carro se me metio afortunadamente no iba rapido y solo fueron raspones menores, aunque la moto me rompio el clutch y la palanca de cambios

·
Registered
506 Posts
"""El piloto que se levanta es aún más grande que el piloto que no ha caido."""

For the others, rough translation> The rider who falls and gets up is bigger than the rider who has never fell.

Glad you are ok,

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks, do you know where i can get a good original stickers of the r3, I will paint the damaged part but I will need to remove the current sticker so I would like to get a similar one with good quality.

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
"""El piloto que se levanta es aún más grande que el piloto que no ha caido."""

For the others, rough translation> The rider who falls and gets up is bigger than the rider who has never fell.

Glad you are ok,
I've fallen a few times. Can't stop riding. First thought usually as I am falling is "I hope the bike is ok so I can keep going" lol. Tech inspection tends to disagree with that though. I've been to a few forums where some riders tend to think that because they've never went down they are better riders than those who have. Lol.

·
Registered
506 Posts
I've fallen a few times. Can't stop riding. First thought usually as I am falling is "I hope the bike is ok so I can keep going" lol. Tech inspection tends to disagree with that though. I've been to a few forums where some riders tend to think that because they've never went down they are better riders than those who have. Lol.
LOL, you know your moto friends are true motorcyclists when after you fall, the first question they ask is "Is your bike ok?" I rode with a Harley group once and it was a whopping 25 mile ride to a coffee shop. Over coffee, they asked how many times have your dropped a bike? **** I could not remember, but then at that time I had been riding over 30 years. They all chimed in, I never have dropped my Harley. I said great. Later I found out that none of them ever rode more than 1000 miles a year, only to the coffee shop and back.

Whatever, you like chrome then go for it. You like dirt, then go for it. You like track then go for it. Just keep going because then one day you will not have any regrets.

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
LOL, you know your moto friends are true motorcyclists when after you fall, the first question they ask is "Is your bike ok?" I rode with a Harley group once and it was a whopping 25 mile ride to a coffee shop. Over coffee, they asked how many times have your dropped a bike? **** I could not remember, but then at that time I had been riding over 30 years. They all chimed in, I never have dropped my Harley. I said great. Later I found out that none of them ever rode more than 1000 miles a year, only to the coffee shop and back.

Whatever, you like chrome then go for it. You like dirt, then go for it. You like track then go for it. Just keep going because then one day you will not have any regrets.
Your post reminds me of the movie"why we ride". Awesome bike documentary/movie. If you haven't seen it, you should. I bought it on iTunes.

I ride because there is nothing like it in the world, and I c an never imagine not doing it. Best quote in that movie, sums up how I feel about riding.

·
Registered
506 Posts
thanks, do you know where i can get a good original stickers of the r3, I will paint the damaged part but I will need to remove the current sticker so I would like to get a similar one with good quality.
I am not familiar with the R3 but I did see some blue R3 stickers on the counter of the parts at the Motomex Yamaha dealership in Guadalajara last week. 33 3 620 2036

1 - 16 of 16 Posts