Yamaha R3 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone around central FL wanting to ride? I'm a fairly experienced rider. (I stunt a little bit and hit the short, but twisty roads near me) Never been to a track day. Hopefully in the near future I can. Let me know if anyone is down. :nerd:

·
Registered
58 Posts
I'm at West Palm Beach, but hardly have any free time to ride :\ but I can make up time in advance if a couple people want to ride.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Really would like to do a track day as I'm interested in getting into racing the r3 here in FL a couple times a year.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Orlando newbie here. Like wmena12, I might not have too much time, unless I know in advance. Would be interested in learning more about taking it to the track as well! Right now it's my DD for work.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I have Palm Beach International Raceway close by. I can check if they offer track days for motorcycles and the costs. Or maybe just cruise around someplace nice that's middlepoint of us all. Is everyone on the R3 Map?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm down for the track Wmena. Ive never ridden to a big bike event, even though I've been riding off and on for 6 years. Biketoberfest in Daytona is coming up. Maybe that'll be suitable for everyone.

There's some good riding in Clermont, I was with a group and they called it sugarloaf. I'm bad with geographical locations, so I don't remember exactly where. I'm just down 27 about 35-40 mins in Polk county.

Tst, how is that integrated tail coming?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Hopefully by next month I'll get the 600miles total for the break in period and be able to take a long trip like that. My daily commute is 10 miles so it takes a while. I guess I can plan like a weekend trip with the family, and ride on Sunday a while with you guys.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hello everyone, I'm located in the South Florida area in Stuart. I just took delivery on my R3 last week. I'm down for group rides, bike nights, events or whatever...count me in for any R3 fun!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Miami r3 rider checking in. Ordering gear today to get serious.
Gonna start using r3 for commute to work in Ft. Laudy

Did 600mi oil and filter change myself so lmk if you need help.
I'm down to meet up.

Cheers
-Zhen

·
Registered
58 Posts
Hey guys, I'm at the middle of both, right on West Palm. About 40 minutes from Stuart (was there last week) and 50 minutes from Ft. Laud (also there last week) . I try to keep track of bike meets and similar things so I'll let you guys know!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Cool...glad that there's other R3 riders in the area. There has to be much more bcuz the dealer near me in Stuart was all sold out of 2015's.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts