Yamaha R3 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So the updated R125 was just released in India. I think the R125 is going to give us some clues into how the R3 could potentially look when it makes its debut sometime or another...

·
Registered
308 Posts
Its a great looking bike. Do you think that they will keep that vent detail between the headlights on the r3? Seems to be the most defining feature of the bike to me.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Its a great looking bike. Do you think that they will keep that vent detail between the headlights on the r3? Seems to be the most defining feature of the bike to me.
probably. Its a functional air intake not simply a cosmetic hole...

·
Registered
31 Posts
The front nose fairing resembles the CBR600rr a lot. I thought Yamaha would have come up with a different design but there is only so much they can do when they choose to stick to two headlights instead of one projector.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Will there be significant differences between the R125 and the R3, or will they look like the same bike but just have different engines in them?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Looking at this picture, all i'm imagining is what dual projectors with halo's would look like:

No doubt it would look better with projectors just sucks how yamaha wouldn't throw them in to the 125 but oh well the r6 didnt even have them

1 - 13 of 13 Posts