Yamaha R3 Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought a 2015 R3 Blue to race next season. Put a few parts on and did a track day then took all the fairings off to get it ready for race fairings.

Heres a few pics.

·
r3-forums.com Vendor
780 Posts
awesome dude! I just got back from my first race weekend on mine, my writeup will be coming in the next few days on my blog, SOOO much fun :)

·
Registered
717 Posts
Awesome pics,Yami!! I look forward next season to meeting a lot of you riders who put those weird spongy thingys on your wheels. Lol

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Got the fairings back on the bike after paint and wrap. Mad Hammer/Syndicate did the graphics (https://www.facebook.com/syndicatearmy/timeline)

M4 dyno @ 5,280' 38.15 HP on 91 Pump Gas / 39.99 on Race Gas....couldn't quite get to 40 :)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
971 Posts
You running MRA, yes? If so, probably cross paths next season if you trip out to UMC with Madama's crew. Those are good numbers at altitude, good for another 15% at lower elevs.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You running MRA, yes? If so, probably cross paths next season if you trip out to UMC with Madama's crew. Those are good numbers at altitude, good for another 15% at lower elevs.
Yes MRA. I'd like to make it out to Utah at some point!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Have fun at the track, have on mine. What are you planning to run for rubber? Have you raised the rear sets yet?

I'm running a 120/70 power cup evo and a 160/60 pilot power 3 rear. I don't care what the haters say about the tires being too big. I easily grind my legs off, and a friend with a slightly more prepped R3 (running the same rubber, and is an accomplished racer) safe he literally rides the bike as hard as he can on those tires, and loves them. Food for thought.
Ride fast, take chances!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts