Yamaha R3 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
665 Posts
Now thats what I love to see. Even better, i'd love to hear what Honda's triple sounds like compared to Yamaha's..

epic

·
Registered
308 Posts
Certainly looks nice. Love the color scheme too.

I think that the front end of the bike is looking good. It looks like the windscreen and headlight design is a win.

If the R3 turns out to look like that, I think folks will be pleased.

·
Registered
665 Posts
Certainly looks nice. Love the color scheme too.

I think that the front end of the bike is looking good. It looks like the windscreen and headlight design is a win.

If the R3 turns out to look like that, I think folks will be pleased.
They will, even more that will make it a hit. If not, Yamaha will still be ahead, but anything better is always good.

·
Registered
308 Posts
It would be nice to see this from the front. I realize that it isn't actually a real model, its just a rendering, but nevertheless I want to see what the hypothetical front end of the YFZ-R3 is. I also want that rear fender taken off.

·
Registered
665 Posts
It would be nice to see this from the front. I realize that it isn't actually a real model, its just a rendering, but nevertheless I want to see what the hypothetical front end of the YFZ-R3 is. I also want that rear fender taken off.
just a rendering that looks amazing :D
still seems like what could be close enough to a future production model

·
Registered
308 Posts
Do you think that we will get this white and red color scheme, or is this just a part of the rendering? I don't often see white Yamahas. Most of the ones I see are blue.

·
Registered
31 Posts
that thing looks awesome.

kind of chunky like a 600.
I was just about to say it does look like its carrying a bit too much weight for a 300.

Do you think that we will get this white and red color scheme, or is this just a part of the rendering? I don't often see white Yamahas. Most of the ones I see are blue.
Looking forward to seeing a race blue model ;)

·
Registered
665 Posts
Race blue is a must, might get played out but it's hard to pass up on it since it looks epicly good. But I might try to consider others.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts