Yamaha R3 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Registered
Thats what Honda said a few years ago... 馃榿

Registered
NOOOOOOO!!! C'mon, what would I have to aspire to if they discontinue it? I really just wish it had a fuel gauge or the same basic instrumentation as our bikes.
I feel ya broo. Why?!?! R6..... Noooo!!:cry:
We wont forget you R6.. 馃槩

Super Moderator
maybe they will follow aprilia's thinking with the rs660 and make a sports bike out of the mt07
Aprilia bills the RS660 as a street bike that can do track days, but after looking at the dyno chart ... it leans to the high strung side like the Street Triple. It's a sporty nearly-track-ready bike with concessions for street riding. I don't really regard that as a "street bike" (also my opinion from owning a Street Triple 765 RS). At least a faired MT-07 would be a real street bike, a stop light lane splitting torque monster.

Super Moderator
I got tired of the wailing 765 engine noise. It is an awesome sound, but sometimes it's too much for 2 hours at a time, and partly because 6th was too short (a common complaint). The putt-putt N650 is uninspiring, but it's easy on the ears after 2 hours. The MT-07 should sound similar to the RS660? Aren't they both 270?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts