Yamaha R3 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
I did mock up on my r3 with armour bodies there was some fitmit issues but from what i remember they should be able to be worked out trimed a little..

·
Registered
72 Posts
The stock exhaust is so darn heavy with the catalytic converter though. I have armour bodies as well, and I am not finished fitting the belly pan yet but its close it seems. I think I am off a little bit on the front fairing so I will have to tweak it a little bit. Jerry Healy Jr., can you tell me how you fitted the front section of the fairing? I am wondering where your bolt holes ended up in the bolt areas etc. Pictures would help greatly. Priv msg, email or here in this thread. Thanks. :)

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Post them up if you do. Got my armour bodies in now. It'll be a while before I start on it though...
Stock exhaust might be heavy, but i took the silencer off. That's a bit of weight alone. One day I'll open up the cat and just use it as a under slung muffler. Gutting it will take off weight too. I don't see the point in having a can hanging off the side.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts