Yamaha R3 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of you that may not know , Spears Enterprises/Spears Racing offers a Racer's Discount if you have a current racer's license, you will get a Racer's Price.Spears Racing has been the industry leader in high performance Suzuki, Kawasaki and Yamaha lightweight Race components and engine building. From the serious racer to the street rider, Spears Racing has focused their efforts towards lightweight Sport Twin Motorcycles. Countless hours of research and development has led to the products designed and success for the Suzuki SV650, Kawasaki EX/ER650, Kawasaki EX300/250 ,Yamaha YZFR-3 and the KTM RC390.

We will be posting up a few of the items that we believe that can benefit the Track Day/Racers.
The only way this discount works is by calling and talking to Gregg Or Lisa so we can get your information into the system.Website sales are always considered to be "Retail".

Thank you

·
Registered
31 Posts
I was one of those 1200 class championships. Gregg was an excellent resource when I built my SV650 superbike motor that powered our team to an endurance racing championship. Not only did he sell me the parts I needed for the SV, he gave me advice that helped me avoid grenading a newly rebuilt motor. He will be my go-to guy for building my R3-powered racebike.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was one of those 1200 class championships. Gregg was an excellent resource when I built my SV650 superbike motor that powered our team to an endurance racing championship. Not only did he sell me the parts I needed for the SV, he gave me advice that helped me avoid grenading a newly rebuilt motor. He will be my go-to guy for building my R3-powered racebike.
Yes Tgold you have one of those Championships that Spears Racing has stacked up over the years, Thank you for years of dedication to the Name and the Product...Looking forward to assisting you in the next adventure of your racing efforts.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts