Yamaha R3 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, this is my first post on a forum so my apologies for anything out of the ordinary or rule breaking. Ive been watching this site for a while and it seems people have found a lot more help and advice here. Now yes, i am a bit of a noob, dropped my R3 a few days ago and the front and left fairings have somewhat popped out. i havnt had much luck on the internet and was hoping someone had a spare set of extra Raven colored fairings theyd be willing to sell. Thanks all.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Hey everyone, this is my first post on a forum so my apologies for anything out of the ordinary or rule breaking. Ive been watching this site for a while and it seems people have found a lot more help and advice here. Now yes, i am a bit of a noob, dropped my R3 a few days ago and the front and left fairings have somewhat popped out. i havnt had much luck on the internet and was hoping someone had a spare set of extra Raven colored fairings theyd be willing to sell. Thanks all.
You can get the fairings off partzilla for super super cheap. You can replace every piece of colored plastic on the bike for ~300.00 shipped.

You can checkout my post here:
http://www.r3-forums.com/forum/385-...274-change-oem-body-work-cost.html#post325498

I believe somewhere in that thread it is mentioned that the fairings come with stickers already on them, so no need to buy the stickers.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts