Yamaha R3 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all first time rider, decided on the R3 for a first. New to Forums in general! Nj born n raised. Welp, see ya later

·
Registered
74 Posts
Welcome!! Nice to see a fellow NJ Rider! I'm I'm from Ocean County. Riding a blue R3

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hey all first time rider, decided on the R3 for a first. New to Forums in general! Nj born n raised. Welp, see ya later
Welcome!! Nice to see a fellow NJ Rider! I'm I'm from Ocean County. Riding a blue R3
Just curious, as I'm also in NJ and looking to buy an R3... What'd you guys pay in total OTD and would you recommend your dealer?

Thanks!

·
Registered
74 Posts
Just curious, as I'm also in NJ and looking to buy an R3... What'd you guys pay in total OTD and would you recommend your dealer?

Thanks!
$4,581.90 Bike
$95 Admin Fee
$298 Prep
$298 Delivery
$369.10 Tax ( NJ 7% )
$3 tire fee
$5 Temp Registration
$125 Registration
$125 MV Doc Fee

$5,900 out the door cash

Got it from Xtremes and Millstone, salesman was Mark. I price matched it with DHY.com which is a Yamaha dealer in Deptford which is about 90 minutes from Xtremes they had it on their website for $4,590 Xtremes was full MSRP of $4,990. They also gave me 10% off anything I purchased that day, which I got a helmet and jacket. But I think that is pretty much standard any place.

on edit: I would recommend Xtremes, as well as Mark the salesman. He was great and easy to deal with. Also they didn't show any R3's in stock on their website ( xtrememachines.us ) but when I called they had one of each color in stock on July 3rd. So I went that day and made my purchase.

Reactions: Javi Smith

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Thanks!
I also bought at Xtreme machines.. Same price.. I know the General Sales manager Mo and he also had Mark help me out.. Good luck

·
Registered
47 Posts
$4,581.90 Bike
$95 Admin Fee
$298 Prep
$298 Delivery
$369.10 Tax ( NJ 7% )
$3 tire fee
$5 Temp Registration
$125 Registration
$125 MV Doc Fee

$5,900 out the door cash

Got it from Xtremes and Millstone, salesman was Mark. I price matched it with DHY.com which is a Yamaha dealer in Deptford which is about 90 minutes from Xtremes they had it on their website for $4,590 Xtremes was full MSRP of $4,990. They also gave me 10% off anything I purchased that day, which I got a helmet and jacket. But I think that is pretty much standard any place.

on edit: I would recommend Xtremes, as well as Mark the salesman. He was great and easy to deal with. Also they didn't show any R3's in stock on their website ( xtrememachines.us ) but when I called they had one of each color in stock on July 3rd. So I went that day and made my purchase.
we live close to Xtremes , they didn't want to deal
got ours at Hamilton Yamaha $5450 out the door

1 - 9 of 9 Posts