Yamaha R3 Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Raven was not even on my radar when I was shopping around for an R3 - until I saw the strobe kit.

Rim stripes are on order, the tank decal is missing and I also need to cut into the fairings for the sliders.

Pretty happy with the kit which I purchased from Webike. It takes ages to get them right. Lots of prep, soapy spray bottle and patience with a heat gun.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Looks Sweet , but I would of left off the White.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Good looking bike! It's amazing how much better these bikes can look when they are dressed up.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Would never get myself a black bike...
Neither would I! Like I said, this colour was not even a consideration for me. I still question my sanity for buying it! haha

That's not to say black is not a good colour choice, I just prefer brighter shades for my vehicles.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Neither would I! Like I said, this colour was not even a consideration for me. I still question my sanity for buying it! haha

That's not to say black is not a good colour choice, I just prefer brighter shades for my vehicles.
Exactly what I am thinking. But your bike looks phantastic, and you obviously did a great job applying the decals.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts