Yamaha R3 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2015, Fender Eliminate, LED Flashers
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mine has a fender delete and thinking what are the Best aftermarket for Flashers aside from the ugly yellow background color. Could anybody recommend some brands please.
Tire Fuel tank Wheel Vehicle Automotive lighting

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have serious concerns about most integrated tail light/LED when it comes to visibility and hence safety. That's also true for most LED replacement indicators - just not that bright, or far to slim/small to be really visible. I can personally vouch for this particular model. I have the Kawasaki version on another bike too. IMHO they look great and are a good balance between size and visibility; as well as being super bright and good value.

I second the need to but a replacement flasher relay specific for LED lights. You can even get adjustable ones that allow you to control the rate of flash (but hardly a necessary feature - any LED designed relay should be fine!)

I am in Asia so buy from Lazada, but I am sure these are available online worldwide:

https://www.lazada.co.th/products/f...4m.searchlist.list.92.134d1db5PtVl8q&search=1

Audio equipment Automotive lighting Material property Cable Font

1 - 8 of 8 Posts