Yamaha R3 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi I'm also in Canada and I just picked up my 2015 R3 a few days ago. Can you supply the last few digits of your Vin? Mine is FK002261. I'm in Vancouver

·
Registered
389 Posts
:laugh: At this? Hahahahaha! No.

I'm upset that hillary clinton isn't in prison right now.
:|

thanks for asking. Have a nice day. Canuck.
i agree !!!!!

·
Registered
32 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Wish I could SEE a OFFICIAL RECALL NOTICE for U. S. R 3's my dealer is in the dark about this , as is another dealer about 30 miles away. Neither ever heard about this yet. STRANGE to say the least.

Reactions: RebelRayna

·
Registered
32 Posts
Well I just got my appointment booked with my local Yamaha Dealer for the recall. They are expecting to receive their replacement kits next week. :)

·
Registered
186 Posts
Wish I could SEE a OFFICIAL RECALL NOTICE for U. S. R 3's my dealer is in the dark about this , as is another dealer about 30 miles away. Neither ever heard about this yet. STRANGE to say the least.
I asked the dealer I bought from and he said the same thing. No problem with or recall of R3's. I was thinking of sending him the link to the forum about the recall!

·
Registered
223 Posts
I asked the dealer I bought from and he said the same thing. No problem with or recall of R3's. I was thinking of sending him the link to the forum about the recall!
Haha. Got to love dealers. Having a recall is just one of the many, many ways one can witness how incompetent dealers truly are.

I remember my first experience with a recall. It was ALL OVER the forums. ALL OVER the ether. Any forum, anywhere. Went to the dealer. They had no idea and it was the first they heard of it. Haha. Dealers...

·
Registered
12 Posts
I got my recall notice in the mail yesterday. Lame but **** happens! The dealer said he doesnt know when the replacement kits will be in and he honestly didnt care about it, time to find a new dealership!

·
Registered
389 Posts
I got my recall notice in the mail yesterday. Lame but **** happens! The dealer said he doesnt know when the replacement kits will be in and he honestly didnt care about it, time to find a new dealership!
Where you located at.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Vancouver, Canada. The dealership was Daytona Motorsports. I figured that because i bought the bike there that they would help a brother out but I guess not. I wont be buying my next bike from them!

·
Super Moderator
1,330 Posts
All of the motorcycle dealerships I visited suffered from some obvious deficiency. They push towards specific models / don't want to show other models. Or if just window shopping then fu attitude. Or overly pushy about buying right now on the spot. Or trying waaay too hard to act like your bff buddy buddy.

1 - 20 of 100 Posts