Yamaha R3 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have no idea if there are any lady riders out there reading this, but I am looking into buying some riding pants. I want them to be protective, obviously, but I really want them to be comfy and cute! I have no idea if all three at once are possible. Fellow ladies please help me out! I don't mean to not include you men, so if you have suggestions feels free to share as well!;)

·
Registered
22 Posts
If you want some good riding jeans, check out knox jeans for ladies. THey are on sale now and going for $100. IMO these are the most protective jeans out there. Good luck! (I already bought 2 haha)

·
Super Moderator
1,391 Posts
I have a set of Draggin Jeans and I bought them because they have Kevlar lining and also because they were the only ones that are tapered and a slim fit instead of the stupid straight cut which I hate. Also know that not all Kevlar is created equal - there are different weights of Kevlar. I'm a guy but they make women's jeans too (although I have no idea if they are cute or not, lol)

Hope that helps!

·
Super Moderator
1,562 Posts
A big +1 on Knox. I have a pair of Knox Richmond jeans and they are rock solid. Full Kevlar protection (not just in the seat of thigh areas) and the knee armor can be removed without taking the jeans off. That means I can wear these while colluding, remove the knee pads when I get to work and I can wear the jeans in the office without looking like I'm in riding gear.
I paid $200 for mine but STG has a big sale going right now on Knox.

Here's a pair of ladies jeans... I can only imagine they're every bit as good.
https://www.sportbiketrackgear.com/knox-womens-roseberry-kevlar-riding-jeans/

·
Registered
36 Posts
Thanks for the info on the Knox jeans, I have been looking at them for awhile. I have a Knox back protector and Handroid gloves. I love their gear!

·
Registered
139 Posts
I can't speak to the fit for women, but I can offer that I have both a pair of Resurgence kevlar riding jeans, and a pair of Dainese Horizon pants (below). The jeans are great - no complaints - but the Dainese Horizon pants with CE armor, leather seat and knee, and adjustable venting are the cat's ass! They're textile, so offer more abrasion resistance than denim, but also are more comfortable than straight leather. And they're made for both men and women.
There's a girl on YouTube who does a full review on all her gear (https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...fVFRIQ&usg=AFQjCNEQS_pRJlF9auQUo4FY9kMHSsintA) and she was saying they're her favorite piece of gear. As a guy with a men's pair, I'll agree that it's my favorite piece of riding gear... and when zipped to the top half... nothing better!

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
Really cool! I am also keen of riding & love to wear riding jeans that are cool & classy. Recently I got stylish jeans for me through Blush Fashion Coupons codes. This is the store that offering huge varieties of stylish pants for our type of classy ladies. Hope you will found this helpful.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I ordered the knox jeans and sent them back. Look at GoGO gear kevlar leggings. I have heard a lot of good things about them.

·
Registered
290 Posts
I ordered the knox jeans and sent them back. Look at GoGO gear kevlar leggings. I have heard a lot of good things about them.
I bought a pair of GoGos for my wife in May, she loves them. She has Dianese kevlar jeans and Scorpion textile pants, but she now just keeps wearing the GoGo gears. She likes the material and the fact they are fairly low-profile in design (doesn't look like obvious motorcycle pants).

For anyone who is wondering, no, they really aren't leggings. They are pants, but sort of stretchy. I can guarantee you they are heavier than kevlar jeans (I actually weighed them). The entire inside is lined with kevlar which is impressive considering my 300 dollar ugly bros jeans and tobacco moto pants are just patches sewn in.

It comes with knee pads, and pockets for hip pads. The current hip pads my wife has inside are sort of bulky and makes her hips look really big so we might pick up some soft pads.

Here are some pics.

You can see the knee pad profile in this pic.

Current hip pads are big and unflattering from the front.

Reactions: mspgirl

·
Registered
228 Posts
I bought a pair of GoGos for my wife in May, she loves them. She has Dianese kevlar jeans and Scorpion textile pants, but she now just keeps wearing the GoGo gears. She likes the material and the fact they are fairly low-profile in design (doesn't look like obvious motorcycle pants).

For anyone who is wondering, no, they really aren't leggings. They are pants, but sort of stretchy. I can guarantee you they are heavier than kevlar jeans (I actually weighed them). The entire inside is lined with kevlar which is impressive considering my 300 dollar ugly bros jeans and tobacco moto pants are just patches sewn in.

It comes with knee pads, and pockets for hip pads. The current hip pads my wife has inside are sort of bulky and makes her hips look really big so we might pick up some soft pads.

Here are some pics.

You can see the knee pad profile in this pic.

Rather they look unflattering from the front when standing than have an on-off which will be more unflattering. People are not going to look at your wife's thighs when she is riding, most aren't even going to notice when she's on the bike ... you wear gear for protection else it just defeats the points FFS.

Reactions: Omnislug

·
Registered
223 Posts
Rather they look unflattering from the front when standing than have an on-off which will be more unflattering. People are not going to look at your wife's thighs when she is riding, most aren't even going to notice when she's on the bike ... you wear gear for protection else it just defeats the points FFS.
Someone here has little to no interactions with female riders. lol.

·
Registered
18 Posts
When I just bought motorbike I also bought two motorcycle pants. First one is mesh/leather pants with knee sliders and integrated knee and side hips pads. Another one was touring mesh/textile pants with integrated knee and hips pads. They also have strong inside liner on ass and knees. I cannot use both of them, way too hot for Thailand weather.

For comfortable riding and good ventilation only denim jeans is a solution. I bought thick denim jeans on sale in local supermarket just for 3 usd. I wear Scoyco k12 knee protectors under jeans and sometimes use armored shorts. This gear setup is much better than specialized pants with integrated pads. More ventilation, cheaper price and better impact protection. Integrated pads cannot compete with armored shorts and big motocross knee protectors.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I just picked up the Dianese Bonneville riding jeans and love them. I've tried the D1 EVO's, and Scorpions, and a few others, didn't like any of them. These ones look stylish (they are Italian after all) and they have some good protection all around (added the hip protectors). For reference I am 6'0, 200 lbs, 32 waist.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts