Yamaha R3 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know of any exhaust covers (other than the Coffman's R3 exhaust cover) for the R3? I currently have a Delkevic carbon mini slip on (just for looks) and want to clean up the look a bit by hiding some of the pipe.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Yoshimura makes a cover. Its $50 + shipping. Thought about getting it myself to help clean up the look of my Akrapovic GP, but I just haven't got around to pulling the trigger.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Yoshimura makes a cover. Its $50 + shipping. Thought about getting it myself to help clean up the look of my Akrapovic GP, but I just haven't got around to pulling the trigger.
Is it this one? (sorry for dirty R3...it rained like a monsoon yesterday. Even though I stored the bike I hit some puddles)

[/URL][/IMG]

My yosh can came with one also. It's just a bent triangular sheet metal with holes (and some spacer bits). You could fab something up fairly easily. You could easily make one in a garage with basic hand/power tools...

Also...there was a thread a month back about using Honda bits for the same use. Sorry can't remember it now...Maybe Mr. CBR1000RR can? :) I think he was commenting on it too...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts