Yamaha R3 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would anyone be interested in buying a map? It's specific in terms of modifications however.

Full Akrapovic S-Y3R1-APC
K & N Air filter
99 Octane Fuel

·
Registered
198 Posts
Would anyone be interested in buying a map? It's specific in terms of modifications however.

Full Akrapovic S-Y3R1-APC
K & N Air filter
99 Octane Fuel

An ECU map is dependent on a large number of factors at the time the dyno was ran, including but not limited to: altitude, temperature, engine wear, humidity and fuel. Most people here will not be running 99 octane because there is no fucking point, you don't have any engine mods and you're literally getting less BHP from running higher octane. Even if you gave out your map for free to the limited number of people running your exact same setup it would only be a starting point and they would still need to buy dyno time.

Not trying to be a jerk but I don't want some newbie that just picked up a PCV to upload your map and run his engine lean and burn it up due to ignorance and greed.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So I ran it on lower octane and higher, and found better results with higher octane. I agree with the temp and humidity, however that changes daily so you can't really account for it no matter what map you have. And I don't plan on screwing anyone over...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts