Yamaha R3 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello! first of all i would like to thank all the forum members here that are so helpful and willing to take the time to help a fellow rider out!! i just want to say that it has been fun riding the R3 everywhere but it is just so hard to say no to something i fell in love with.. i currently have a new bike it is the 2016 triumph street twin!! and i am loving it! i guess it is night and day and unfair to compare both bikes since it is two different categories but it just all went down to having ABS, traction control and my overall riding style which is more of a casual day to day riding and canyon cruising style.. anyway i wish everyone luck and ride safe my brothers and sisters!!!! i am posting a couple of pics of the new bike and a side by side pic of the R3 and ST for comparison!!

Attachments

·
Registered
26 Posts
You better watch out how you park that new bike. In the first photo it looks like it is going to fall right off the earth!

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
You have an addiction to SHOES. You need to seek professional help with that.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm considering getting the new Street Twin as well.
Is having both too greedy?

Love my baby yammy
honestly i would keep both if i have the extra money but since i dont want to tie my money to two bikes id rather sell the other one and invest it elsewhere but i do love that r3.. if ever i decide to do track days that would be the bike of my choice!!!

·
Registered
254 Posts
Really nice bike Congratulation . I was checking out the Triumph THRUXTON MY16 and the Bonnieville's. There's a dealer in Glendale near the Ducati dealer in Montrose. I would still keep my R3 for sure its just a fun little bike.Paid it off last month Had it since September. 2500 miles so far.

I flipped your photo easier too see.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Really nice bike Congratulation . I was checking out the Triumph THRUXTON MY16 and the Bonnieville's. There's a dealer in Glendale near the Ducati dealer in Montrose. I would still keep my R3 for sure its just a fun little bike.Paid it off last month Had it since September. 2500 miles so far.
definitely a good bike! i guess the thruxton should be a lot better at a premium too!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts