Yamaha R3 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
If you've never used a SENA 20S you don't know what you are missing.

These are one of the best headsets on the market.
Super easy to install and setup on your helmet.
Amazing Clarity.

You can listen to your music, make or receive a phone call, chat with buddies,
or listen to Turn-by-Turn GPS.

The possibilities are limitless.
We've been using them for a long time, and absolutely love them.

>> Sena Bluetooth Headset Comm. System <<

Starting @ $269

·
Registered
140 Posts
I have a Sena 20S, and I maintain that they are almost a necessity for riding.

Built in voice commands let you switch seamlessly across all functions, lets you keep more attention to the road.
Saved intercom pairs, lets you quickly pair up between friends.
Universal intercom pairing, if your friends have a Scala or other.
In-built FM-Radio with saved stations.
Bluetooth pairing with a phone or GPS for turn-by-turn or calling.
Hands-free voice dialing if you set it up with your phone.

Also, the native ambient noise-cancelling in the Sena is so good ive been out riding and taken a phone call and the other person did not even know I was on the bike. Its that good.

My only gripe is that the speakers that come with it arent that great for music if youre using it for that kind of thing, but you have to remember theyre optimised for human speech ranges of sound. So its not all that bad.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have a Sena 20S, and I maintain that they are almost a necessity for riding.

Built in voice commands let you switch seamlessly across all functions, lets you keep more attention to the road.
Saved intercom pairs, lets you quickly pair up between friends.
Universal intercom pairing, if your friends have a Scala or other.
In-built FM-Radio with saved stations.
Bluetooth pairing with a phone or GPS for turn-by-turn or calling.
Hands-free voice dialing if you set it up with your phone.

Also, the native ambient noise-cancelling in the Sena is so good ive been out riding and taken a phone call and the other person did not even know I was on the bike. Its that good.

My only gripe is that the speakers that come with it arent that great for music if youre using it for that kind of thing, but you have to remember theyre optimised for human speech ranges of sound. So its not all that bad.

Agreed.

For longer trips we all use the IN EAR Head phones, which make it crystal clear.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I use the SENA 10u with my SHOEI GT-Air. It integrates directly into the helmet and no one knows its even there. Its amazing.

Love going on group rides and being able to talk to the other riders while riding rather than using hand signals or pulling over to talk

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
732 Posts
I love my Sena 20S. I highly recommend getting the thin speaker kit. I got the regular kit and the regular speakers were too big for my AGV but OK for my Icon. If you use multiple helmets, get another mounting kit to be able to swap the main helmet between helmets. An accessory pack is also a must have-you get additional sticky pads for the speakers, mics, etc, extra foam speaker and mouse covers, and so on. I use a ram mount for my iPhone but having the Sena is vital so you can get voice commands for GPS. Another cool app is Yorimoto which is a digital dash display you can use to supplement your speedo. It just looks cool. :)

Yorimoto app

1 - 7 of 7 Posts