Yamaha R3 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
If you order a set of Speigler Braided brake lines, STG includes a can of EBC DOT 4 Brake Fluid and a can of Champion Fast Dry Brake Guard brake cleaner for free. That's a combined $11 value.

They also have the best price, currently, on the brake lines and the shipping is free to U.S. addresses (for all orders over $40 U.S).

Great business, great customer service, great prices, great review & install videos and Brian Van (STG President/Owner/Founder) is a stellar person.:)

Good on Ya! Brian.

Disclaimer: I have no association, in any way (except as a customer) with STG or any of its employees. I'm just so shocked and pleasantly surprised when a company is run like this one that I feel the need to tell others about it! I wish they were local, then I could also be supporting a local small business.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Personally, I've bought all my gear from STG. They know their stuff and their YouTube reviews are good too.

Always call and order over the phone. They usually knock another 10-15% off.

I choose STG over competition every time. Best customer service ever.

**also not affiliated or compensated by STG **

·
Registered
105 Posts
I am affiliated with them, but chose them to do my business with for several reasons. Previous customer service and their staff knowledge is what started it all.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I picked up an awesome RS Taichi jacket from them on closeout. I'm super happy with it and immediately returned the Rev'it jacket I had that just didn't fit my long skinny frame. Now I frequently check out their closeout and sale items.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts