Yamaha R3 Forums banner

721 - 740 of 741 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
View attachment 68962 View attachment 68963
2018 with 1148 miles. LED headlights, short brake/clutch lever and halo flush mount turn signals by TST arriving tomorrow. Next weekend after this beautiful weather we’re supposed to have next week ECU will be shipped to Norton for an ECU flash.
I got the Norton ecu flash and it’s well worth it! Did you get the air box cover mod along with it? I’d Recomend the r6 throttle tube mod also. Nice bike!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I got the Norton ecu flash and it’s well worth it! Did you get the air box cover mod along with it? I’d Recomend the r6 throttle tube mod also. Nice bike!
Thank you. I have not put my order in on Norton yet for the stacks and air box covers. I need to wait for my play funds to recoup a little more. I forgot to put in about having already doing the r6 throttle tube swap and changing the auxiliary light to a 6000k led. I’m now thinking about doing the TST fender eliminator with adjustable tag due to getting pulled over for tag not being readable. Luckily cop was cool gave me a warning then found out he has a gsxr 750 and shot the **** with me for 20 minutes about the upcoming weather, rides to take and riding to stay alive.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Thank you. I have not put my order in on Norton yet for the stacks and air box covers. I need to wait for my play funds to recoup a little more. I forgot to put in about having already doing the r6 throttle tube swap and changing the auxiliary light to a 6000k led. I’m now thinking about doing the TST fender eliminator with adjustable tag due to getting pulled over for tag not being readable. Luckily cop was cool gave me a warning then found out he has a gsxr 750 and shot the **** with me for 20 minutes about the upcoming weather, rides to take and riding to stay alive.
I did all that to mine and was getting pops and sluggish acceleration so I also installed the block off plate and all that went away. I was surprised at how much quicker the r3 was after those mods. Night and day difference. I basically followed all of jesses advice and built a super bike lol. These bikes are great, I love mine and am pretty stoked the weather is starting to get nice cause it’s been a long winter. Cheers dude and enjoy the ride!!

721 - 740 of 741 Posts