Yamaha R3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Wow, that looks bad. What happened and how are you? I'm guessing you came out of it fine, but how are you doing?

And that last pic... I don't know... I mean as far as just replacing parts.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wow, that looks bad. What happened and how are you? I'm guessing you came out of it fine, but how are you doing?

And that last pic... I don't know... I mean as far as just replacing parts.
How to find out which parts I need ?
I broke some bones, cant Name them all.
I lost the Control in a strange Situation.
With 40km/h.... It was far away from fast...
Can't remember well... I slided into the back of a car.
And my Head kissed the Thing where you connect a Trailer...
With how high costs can i calculate to fix everything?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Jesus Christ! Don't worry about the bike for now, just recover first! Good thing you had on a decent enough helmet to protect you from the trailer hitch of the car.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Glad you're alive man. I've got a spare shift assembly I can sell you for cheap. Bought it and thought it came with the shifter mounting bracket since I didn't check diagrams :/.

Part # 1WD-E8110-00-00

I'd post a link to a diagram but I don't have enough posts lol. Just google yzfr3 parts diagram and click the 5th link.

·
Registered
223 Posts
It should be noted Joker hails from Germany so when recommending sites to him, keep that in mind.

But seriously, that last pic doesn't look just like cosmetic damage to me.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Rest and heal. Part of the head injury protocol in North America is to stay off computer screens! Worry about your bike after your body's healed. Glad it wasn't worse.

·
Registered
406 Posts
At least your alive to tell the tale,heal up fast and you've got all winter to get it ready for next spring.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Rest and heal. Part of the head injury protocol in North America is to stay off computer screens! Worry about your bike after your body's healed. Glad it wasn't worse.
At least your alive to tell the tale,heal up fast and you've got all winter to get it ready for next spring.
Iam feeling way better now. But still can't remember about The accident 10days ago...
It will cost much to repair that all :/
Thank you very much!! :3

·
Registered
320 Posts
Well good to see you are alive and if you can't remember things you must have gotten a pretty serious concussion. Stay off of the bike for a while and recover your memory first.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Dude, bike is totaled. Move on.
Don't say that.
I've done a List with all things i have to buy to repair. It's around 1250$ all part costs.
I wan't to repair it that badly. But i'm not sure if something different is damaged. Like The clutch itself or The engine.
Should i try to Start The engine? The Bike is in neutral, can't change The gear anyways. The electric works so far. I just wan't/need help :\
Thank you!

·
Registered
124 Posts
Frame is WAY more likely bent than the engine damaged. I haven't even looked that closely to see whether there are any signs of the cases being cracked, but neither one of those is something you want diagnosed over the internet. Please, please, please do not trust people looking at pictures on the internet to check your frame alignment and structural integrity.

And please - talk to another neurologist with experience in traumatic brain injury - please just rest and heal -

·
Registered
406 Posts
Did you not have insurance that would pay out for all that damage ?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts