Yamaha R3 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
$4250

Clean California title currently registered Non-Op so you could pay the tags and get this back on the street if desired. Purchased this as a street bike with 1200 miles on it. Mileage currently sits @ 2812 as of 2/24. Fully safety wired for CVMA. Mostly used for orientation and training in C group but I raced a few rounds with it. Never been crashed. Fresh Vortex 520 chain and sprockets as of 2600 miles.

Parts are as follows:
GG Retrofitz Rocket Race Bodywork Kit
Ohlins NIX 22 Cartridge kit
Ohlins Rear Shock
M4 Full Exhaust
K&N Air filter
Annitori Quick Shifter
Flashed ECU
GB Racing Case Covers
Woodcraft Clip Ons
Ebay Levers
Barracuda Moto Brake Lever Guard
Driven Halo Quick Turn Fuel Cap + Base
Sato Racing Rear Sets
Stainless Brake lines front/rear
Rear Brake Reservoir Delete
R6 Throttle Tube
Woodcraft Keyless Ignition
Graves Smog Block Off
Graves Steering Stop
R&G Toe/Chain Guard

I'll throw in any random bits and pieces I have. I think I have a take off as well. No street bodywork.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Loved to see this come together, and the videos were really crisp too. This build among a small handful of others inspired me to buy the GG Race kit!

Can I ask why you are selling? Best of luck!

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Loved to see this come together, and the videos were really crisp too. This build among a small handful of others inspired me to buy the GG Race kit!

Can I ask why you are selling? Best of luck!
I think they did a really great job with the kit. Very cool people to work with. Its funny because I ended up meeting them through a craigslist sale of some rearsets.

I've been "done" racing for the last year or so and I'm a staff rider for a trackday organization. Needed something a bit more relaxed to help new riders. So I picked up an FZ07.

·
Registered
174 Posts
I think they did a really great job with the kit. Very cool people to work with. Its funny because I ended up meeting them through a craigslist sale of some rearsets.

I've been "done" racing for the last year or so and I'm a staff rider for a trackday organization. Needed something a bit more relaxed to help new riders. So I picked up an FZ07.
I'm a rider coach as well, and chose the FZ-07.... You will LOVE the FZ-07 for coaching!!!!

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm a rider coach as well, and chose the FZ-07.... You will LOVE the FZ-07 for coaching!!!!
Its a good bike. I raced SV650s for 10 years so I feel at home on a bigger twin. It will also be able to keep up with the faster folks at a trackday. For beginner/intermediate the r3 was fine but for some faster trackday folks I need a little more umph to keep up.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts