Yamaha R3 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I traded the pillion seat for the Yamaha Solo Seat Cowl. Looks really good. Perfect paint match, at least in Raven. See attachment.

Attachments

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I didn't see the previous threads. Mine went on fairly easily but required a firm push to get it to "click". No other problems.

·
Registered
717 Posts
But the gap on each side and the body lines are all symmetrical? Alot of people commented on there being a bigger gap on one side than the other.
Search "solo seat" to see the other forum members' reports.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My solo seat fits tightly and the lines on both sides are symmetrical and have little/no gap. I am using the solo seat cowl from Yamaha in Raven to match the bike. I am quite pleased with this product.

·
Registered
406 Posts
I like the one I got for my blue. :)
I got a blue one from China the last one they had, it was £39 delivered to England in 4 days.I thought that was a bargain as the one made by Yamaha was £135

·
Premium Member
2,264 Posts
I got a blue one from China the last one they had, it was £39 delivered to England in 4 days.I thought that was a bargain as the one made by Yamaha was £135
The blue color of those is off a bit from the Yamaha Blue and the rear pad is softer, but the quality is good. I bought one of the carbon-look ones and am happy with it.

·
Registered
406 Posts
The blue color of those is off a bit from the Yamaha Blue and the rear pad is softer, but the quality is good. I bought one of the carbon-look ones and am happy with it.
The one i got is near as dammit ok so for almost £100 cheaper i'm more than happy with it.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Just got my Yamaha solo seat cover. How does the tool kit attach? Send like half a bracket is on there cowl but can't figure out a way to run the rubber band.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts