Yamaha R3 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some of you might have heard about my crash but since the bike is done for im selling what I know I don't need. I have turn signals, the rear fender and the stock muffler for sale. The passenger seat has already been sold. I think that's everything but I was just transferred to rehab so im not sure if there is more.

·
Premium Member
2,264 Posts
Great to hear you're out of the ICU and on to the next step.

The Rehab motto is "No Pain, No Gain" but it's usually where great progress is made.

Cheers!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm glad to be out of there too. The environment here is so much better then the hospital so i'm much more comfortable which is making the recorery that much smoother. I'm lucky to have one of the top rehab centers in the country by my house so I know i'm in good hands. My therapist actually said something about the no pain no gain, it's true to some degree but at a certain level too much pain could be bad. I don't remember exactly what he said. I'll be here for a few weeks though.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hey! Its awesome to know your okay. I know your post is a month old, but just wondering if you still have parts up for sale? Thanks a lot

·
Registered
68 Posts
Some of you might have heard about my crash but since the bike is done for im selling what I know I don't need. I have turn signals, the rear fender and the stock muffler for sale. The passenger seat has already been sold. I think that's everything but I was just transferred to rehab so im not sure if there is more.
Sorry about you crash - glad you are healing. I may be interested in muffler when you are able to remove it. Let me know what you want for it, and to ship to 95828
thanks

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey man, sorry to hear about your crash, hope you're doing well.

I was wondering if you happened to have rear turn signals available off of the bike. I'm actually in need of 1 of the pig tail connectors from the stock right rear turn signal specifically. Let me know, thanks!

If possible please shoot me an email at [email protected] or respond in this thread, I'm not able to PM yet as my post count is still too low

1 - 6 of 6 Posts