Yamaha R3 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got to run a track day yesterday at Sonoma (Sears Point) with Dave Moss as my coach. Was super informative and my times have come down quite a bit. The biggest thing was my learning to set up passes better. Bike is performing really well (except for my popping-out-of-gear issue), and yes, I am still on stock brake pads and no complaints. :)

I may grab some pics or video and post them here. Depends on how much time I get this week.

P.S. Passing bigger bikes is fun!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Got to run a track day yesterday at Sonoma (Sears Point) with Dave Moss as my coach. Was super informative and my times have come down quite a bit. The biggest thing was my learning to set up passes better. Bike is performing really well (except for my popping-out-of-gear issue), and yes, I am still on stock brake pads and no complaints. :)

I may grab some pics or video and post them here. Depends on how much time I get this week.

P.S. Passing bigger bikes is fun!

When are you coming racing!?! If you end up at any of the pre-AFM track days, let me know. I'd be happy to work with you.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
When are you coming racing!?! If you end up at any of the pre-AFM track days, let me know. I'd be happy to work with you.
My plan right now is to try next year. I'll have to see when the next AFM Friday is. I might not be able to go again for a few weeks. I wanted to come visit the last round at Sonoma but I couldn't free up the time :(

1 - 5 of 5 Posts