Yamaha R3 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Received my Spears Enterprises rear shock last week and finally installed this past weekend. This was a very easy install thanks to Mr. Spears guidance. (Thank GOD that man is patient!!) Taking the rear shock off took a little muscle and a cheater bar, but was not too bad. The install of the Spears shock was very simple and straight forward.
Due to the fact that I spoke with Mr. Spears before I ordered the shock, it was set up when I received it. All I had to do was install it. The set up he had in place was perfect! This shock raised the ride height a little and over all made the bike a ton more comfortable. After taking a few turns around the neighbor hood, I could immediately tell the difference. The ride was so smooth!! I have a track day coming up and will give an update after it is done!
If you are going to work on your suspension, do yourself a favor and call Mr. Spears at Spears Enterprises! He will get you set up with what you need and be there to answer all your questions!

Attachments

·
Registered
65 Posts
Nice work on the shock, your bike is coming along nicely! What track day will you be doing?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Have a track day with Ty at Cresson.
That's awesome! When will you be doing that? PM me if you don't want that info public. I've been meaning to get out to Cresson myself but the weather never seems to cooperate with me on the weekends.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts