Scorpion EXO Eternity Leather Jacket Reg. $435 Now $199

Vemar Eclipse helmet Reg. $399 Now $169

SIDI Deep WP gloves Reg. $169 Now $30

http://www.sportbiketrackgear.com/

·
Premium Member
2,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Received the SIDI gloves today. MSRP $169 High End Waterproof Foul Weather gloves for $30. Still available in all sizes except Small. Definitely order up one size.

Winter is coming....these wouldn't be adequate for Northern States or Canada, but for everywhere else, Priceless.

http://www.sportbiketrackgear.com/sidi-deep-gloves-black-special-buy/

Throw in something to bring the total up to $40 and get free shipping. I added some S-100 cleaner.

·
Registered
326 Posts
The Vemar helmet is a bargain. Great helmet for a great price.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Received the SIDI gloves today. MSRP $169 High End Waterproof Foul Weather gloves for $30. Still available in all sizes except Small. Definitely order up one size.

Winter is coming....these wouldn't be adequate for Northern States or Canada, but for everywhere else, Priceless.

http://www.sportbiketrackgear.com/sidi-deep-gloves-black-special-buy/

Throw in something to bring the total up to $40 and get free shipping. I added some S-100 cleaner.
how's the protection on these gloves? I am tempted to get a pair for lower 40s coming up in winter
It says it's made of conduras so I bet it's not bad. The whole gloves are just black that I can't see anything by the palm area. Everyone slide on their palm is the natural instinct for the beginning(I know elbow is safer but first impact is usually still palm)

·
Premium Member
2,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
how's the protection on these gloves? I am tempted to get a pair for lower 40s coming up in winter
It says it's made of conduras so I bet it's not bad. The whole gloves are just black that I can't see anything by the palm area. Everyone slide on their palm is the natural instinct for the beginning(I know elbow is safer but first impact is usually still palm)
Pretty decent protection. Inner fingers and Palm area are leather with an extra textile layer over parts of it. Extra textile layer on outer palm. Hard knuckle guard.

Typical SIDI quality.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Thanks for the heads up! Snagged my girlfriend her first pair of gloves and another as a winter back-up. Feels good to stock up.

·
Premium Member
2,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
To find STG's best deals, just put Special Buy in the website's search box.

They currently have other SIDI gloves, including Ladies models, on Special Buy/Closeout, but in limited sizes.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Pretty decent protection. Inner fingers and Palm area are leather with an extra textile layer over parts of it. Extra textile layer on outer palm. Hard knuckle guard.

Typical SIDI quality.
Thanks! Just ordered a pair!
Spent a few more bucks on the motul lube to fill up free shipping quota. Just used a few times on mine but I know it'll run out sooner or later

STG gets really good stuff here and there, I just wish they carry more brands like revzilla

·
Registered
227 Posts
Although not related to gear, STG just got zero gravity windscreen for R3 as well and selling for only $86. No tax/shipping compared to zero gravity directly as well(not to mention the bad sales rep attitude, called in a month ago and still remember how bad it was)
Cancelled the order from direct factory for better price and shipping speed from STG. Another keeper

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks, looks like great deals if check in time. But, looking at the gloves, I didn't notice any sizing guidance. Maybe I missed!

·
Premium Member
2,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks, looks like great deals if check in time. But, looking at the gloves, I didn't notice any sizing guidance. Maybe I missed!
No, you didn't miss. STG must assume you know your glove size.

Here is Revzilla's SIDI sizing page, scroll for both men's and women's gloves.

http://www.revzilla.com/spidi-size-chart

Order one size up.....they're tight fitting.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Thanks for the heads up man, got the sidi deep gloves as winter is coming and my summer gloves aren't going to cut it anymore. I wear medium or large depending on brand and went with large and they fit perfect. love 'em.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts