Yamaha R3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Seen it last weej, only prolem is shipping costs
Not many options out there just yet. This is only $15 USD more than the Powerbronze one, at least as shipped to the U.S., and it also covers the entire swingarm.

I'd bet that the PUIG hugger will be in the $200+ range when they eventually make one....

·
Registered
45 Posts
Not many options out there just yet. This is only $15 USD more than the Powerbronze one, at least as shipped to the U.S., and it also covers the entire swingarm.

I'd bet that the PUIG hugger will be in the $200+ range when they eventually make one....
This reminds me that the Powerbronze hugger is currently on a 25% discount!

·
Premium Member
2,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
This reminds me that the Powerbronze hugger is currently on a 25% discount!
PowerBronze USA shows it at $165 + $10 shipping

PowerBronze UK shows it at $142, but you can't order from them if you live in the U.S. The UK site re-directs you to the U.S. site

So current price is $175 shipped in the U.S. from PowerBronze or $165 (free shipping) if you buy from their eBay store

Normal price is $185 shipped in the U.S.

That's only about 5.7% discount via the website and 10.8% discount via the eBay store.

Is there somewhere else that has them at 25% off? Can you post a link for Forum members?

·
Registered
545 Posts
Offered him $87.50 he countered at $99.99

Ill pass. Shipping too high at $76.

I am getting carbon fiber for that kind of money or they can keep it.

Its a sweet item, he had a few up last week but at almost $200 I feel like I can do more in other areas to improve my bike and gear.

·
Registered
45 Posts
PowerBronze USA shows it at $165 + $10 shipping

PowerBronze UK shows it at $142, but you can't order from them if you live in the U.S. The UK site re-directs you to the U.S. site

So current price is $175 shipped in the U.S. from PowerBronze or $165 (free shipping) if you buy from their eBay store

Normal price is $185 shipped in the U.S.

That's only about 5.7% discount via the website and 10.8% discount via the eBay store.

Is there somewhere else that has them at 25% off? Can you post a link for Forum members?
Thre's a 25% discount on all rear huggers, double bubble windscreens and other products (for all bikes) on Powerbronze Italy (http://www.powerbronzeitaly.eu/), I thought it was a global discount but apparently it isn't :(
The R3 Rear Hugger is being discounted from 168€ to 126€ (about 135$), but I can imagine that for US members the shipping cost would nullify the discount

·
Premium Member
2,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thre's a 25% discount on all rear huggers, double bubble windscreens and other products (for all bikes) on Powerbronze Italy (http://www.powerbronzeitaly.eu/), I thought it was a global discount but apparently it isn't :(
The R3 Rear Hugger is being discounted from 168€ to 126€ (about 135$), but I can imagine that for US members the shipping cost would nullify the discount
Italian site only ships to italy, not internationally. There is no option to select other countries when going through the order process. But, if they're having a sale, maybe the other PowerBronze sites will also, eventually.

·
Registered
7 Posts
bit the bullet and wanted to see how this rear hugger is. the fitment isn't great, you have to adjust some things like lining up the screw holes. i like the look of it; once there are better options, i'm gonna switch it out, but this will do for now.

Attachments

·
Registered
27 Posts
I ordered this and shipping was super fast. Only issue is it's a piece of junk and not worth the money. Poorly made, screw holes don't line up properly and the plastic it's made out of is awful. Cracks very easily. Stay away. ...

Reactions: Bird

·
Registered
36 Posts
I ordered this and shipping was super fast. Only issue is it's a piece of junk and not worth the money. Poorly made, screw holes don't line up properly and the plastic it's made out of is awful. Cracks very easily. Stay away. ...
i really hate that this is the best looking tire hugger for our bikes also it seems to be made of fiber glass which may explain the issue you had found this on youtube

·
Registered
161 Posts
awsome to see my video shared

i really hate that this is the best looking tire hugger for our bikes also it seems to be made of fiber glass which may explain the issue you had found this on youtube www.youtube.com/watch?v=swnt3E9mlZM
yup thats My video i made of that rear tire hugger. when i received it i was Surprised that it wasnt made of plastic but fiberglass if your not careful you will crack it. and Yes your right the holes did Not line up had to Re-drill the holes to make it fit properly. Other then that it seems to be holding up well no issues yet, but ill keep you guys posted.;) thats why i do these videos cuz there is NON out there to really show you what your getting.

·
Registered
406 Posts
I prefer the look of mine without one.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts