Yamaha R3 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Yes, the light is the same as far as fitment goes. There may be some slight electrical differences though.

I have this light on my R3. The turn signals are integrated and sequential and the brake lights flash quickly 3x before turning solid.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Yes, the light is the same as far as fitment goes. There may be some slight electrical differences though.

I have this light on my R3. The turn signals are integrated and sequential and the brake lights flash quickly 3x before turning solid.

Which light is this, where did you get it? This is what I am looking for.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Thanks, I didn't think to look there before asking. Doh! :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hey Deviljon,

I'm looking at that same tail light, not for the integrated feature since I'm going to stick with Yamaha's Euro LED blinkers, but because I want the stop light flash and I'm hoping the light is brighter than stock. Can you give me any feedback on the light's brightness in comparison to the stock light? Much appreciated!

·
Registered
132 Posts
Hey Deviljon,

I'm looking at that same tail light, not for the integrated feature since I'm going to stick with Yamaha's Euro LED blinkers, but because I want the stop light flash and I'm hoping the light is brighter than stock. Can you give me any feedback on the light's brightness in comparison to the stock light? Much appreciated!

Hmm, hard to say. It seems brighter but it could be psychological. I also didn't really take a good look at the stock tail light before swapping them out. For what it's worth, my friends all tell me that it's definitely visible with the flashing brake light.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I also have the same mods on my R3 the smoked sequential taillight that flashes 3 times and that also looks like a vagobond fender eliminator. I think the bike looks so much cleaner from the back without the blinkers sticking out!

·
Registered
30 Posts
I just installed this light today and there is a significant gap around it. More than I had hoped there would be. Wondering if I mounted it wrong..

1 - 14 of 14 Posts