Yamaha R3 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
(mods - if this is the wrong spot please move it with my apologies)

Just want to post up about my great experience with buying from Jesse at yamahaR3racing.com.

I first messaged him to find out if he ships to Canada and asked if he had a few items in stock. What got the ball rolling was his simple question "Any particular reason why you like the Akra exhaust?"

That led the way through a series of exchanges where he shared his knowledge and insights on the various parts that I wanted. From exhausts to shocks to ergonomics he freely gave his opinion- which was quite detailed- so that I was sure I could make the right choices for parts. He also worked with me on my method of payment (certified checks or "banks drafts" as we know them in Canada instead of PayPal) and coordinated some drop shipping for me.

I already enjoy riding my R3, but I cannot express enough how much Jesse helped to make my R3 a machine I want to ride even more. His continuing advice has really helped me flesh out a plan for parts over the winter so that the 2017 riding season is going to be a long, exciting and happy one.

I absolutely positively recommend working with Jesse for parts.

·
r3-forums.com Vendor
780 Posts
Thanks guys! David, that email was so nice to read after I've spent SOOO much time working on this stuff. I'm happy to help, and I definitely appreciate the continued support from everyone, it makes it all possible and I will continue pushing the edge with this bike. I still have far more ideas and plans than time lol, but as I get caught up, I will start flooding the site with new articles. Ride safe, and have fun!
Cheers
Jesse

·
Registered
120 Posts
I'll gladly second (or would it be third at this point?) all the praise above for Jesse!

I got an ECU from him, and he totally talked me through it and provided an awesome fuel map. Would happily get extra gear from him any day.

BTW, excellent instructions on your web site Jesse. I know the whole R3 community benefits from your expertise.

·
Registered
732 Posts
Stop blowing @jbluetooth 's blue-blonde haired head up! He can barely fit it in his Shoei already. I mean he can't even respond back to me via email within 5 minutes. I mean he only works full-time, runs a side business and a blog/vlog, races his R3, etc

Haha, Jesse's great for sure. This thread is way too bromantic. :)

·
r3-forums.com Vendor
780 Posts
Stop blowing @jbluetooth 's blue-blonde haired head up! He can barely fit it in his Shoei already. I mean he can't even respond back to me via email within 5 minutes. I mean he only works full-time, runs a side business and a blog/vlog, races his R3, etc

Haha, Jesse's great for sure. This thread is way too bromantic. :)
lol, you guys are hilarious :)

·
Registered
424 Posts
Huge thanks to Jesse, I recently purchased a cartridge kit for the forks. The service and communication provided was amazing! Provided clear pictures and description of install required and couldn’t ask for more
There’s nothing else I plan on adding to my R3 at the moment but yamahaR3racing will be my first stop if I need anything further

1 - 11 of 11 Posts