Yamaha R3 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's been awhile since I've post but other than riding I've not done any mods but.... That time has just started.. Got my fe, flush mount smoke turn signals today and install begins tomorrow!!! Can you say bye whale tail lol

Sent from my Z963U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So true AesonVirus .. Mouthing the smoke signals and was wondering it there a way to make them running lights?? They are tst with the tst harness plug and play connector cords

·
Premium Member
1,562 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Update.. Just tossed on some strip leds... With twelve different colors I can kinda have more of a option to run them VS one standard color.. I'm glad West Virginia allows them I'm much more visible with white glowing at night on the matte grey and just cut them off during the day

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wired up the spy 5000 alarm... For the price it's not bad... The micro sensor is sensitive as crap.. Instead of drilling into a fairing for the led alarm light I just tucked the led In the aux light housing which looks hot when alarmed.. The alarm remote buttons stick every now and then but other than that I'm pretty happy with the economical choice . With a B-day coming I've put in a tst smoke integrated tail light (which was sold out last week) ? on my wish list..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts