Yamaha R3 Forums banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,360 Posts
The Honda CBR650R, at least in 2021, looks beautiful though. I wish it had 100 hp instead of 80 or 82.
It's 94 crank hp / 80 whp. Yes my 765 was more exciting, but it left me wanting all the power all the time ... and ohh yes, the 765 was the best sounding bike I ever owned, but that's not enough to get me to keep one in the garage, I'd rather have the big brute Speed Triple 1200 it's just a better ride at the end of the day, imho. Yeah the CBR is my cheap noise bike ... if you can only have one bike, I understand the dilemma, the 765 is a strong contender.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Mine is a 675 and it also sounds great. The thing that I like best is that if I'm just pottering about it is a really quiet and inoffensive bike, but if I open it up, it doesn't half wail.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just spent a fair bit of cash and hours removing all the mods the previous owner had done to my 2017, which had only 300 miles on it, it was discounted due to the "mods" done. The only change I did include was a higher rate front spring and update to 2019 rear shock to suit my weight. The bike is excellent now, runs perfectly. Could not be happier.
I am done with the whole mod-squad routine of screwing with bikes to only make them more miserable to ride.

·
Registered
248 Posts
I just spent a fair bit of cash and hours removing all the mods the previous owner had done to my 2017, which had only 300 miles on it, it was discounted due to the "mods" done. The only change I did include was a higher rate front spring and update to 2019 rear shock to suit my weight. The bike is excellent now, runs perfectly. Could not be happier.
I am done with the whole mod-squad routine of screwing with bikes to only make them more miserable to ride.
Out of interest, what mods had the previous owner done?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

21 - 24 of 24 Posts