Yamaha R3 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
What other bikes were you looking at? I was between the cbr500 and the R3. The R3 just felt right between my legs lol and still beyond pleased with the choice :) great machine

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was looking at the duke and rc390, cbr500, and.. Daytona 675.. haha which will be my +1 when I get the money, or the street triple. This bike is so nimble and forgiving, I am glad I chose it.

·
Registered
218 Posts
I was looking at the duke and rc390, cbr500, and.. Daytona 675.. haha which will be my +1 when I get the money, or the street triple. This bike is so nimble and forgiving, I am glad I chose it.
Glad you're enjoying the R3, it's a blast to ride. Seems like our interests in bikes are identical - I almost pulled the trigger on the RC390, but in the end I went with the reliable Yamaha. Also, my next bike will be the Street Triple R, no doubt in my mind. I hear that howling triple in my dreams every night. Scary, to say the least. :laugh:

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Glad you're enjoying the R3, it's a blast to ride. Seems like our interests in bikes are identical - I almost pulled the trigger on the RC390, but in the end I went with the reliable Yamaha. Also, my next bike will be the Street Triple R, no doubt in my mind. I hear that howling triple in my dreams every night. Scary, to say the least. :laugh:
Yes, Yamaha just seemed overall better rated and more reliable for sure. Ugh the triple sounds amazing!

·
Registered
199 Posts
Yup, this bike is super fun. I'm glad I started with it as well. I've learned LOTS from it, and enjoying every mile.

·
Registered
6 Posts
x2 on the sound of the Triumph triple. I miss my old Dayton 675. It had the full Arrow exhaust and at WOT it sounded like the world was ending...

·
Registered
142 Posts
675 is just pure sex!
one day in the next 4-5 years it will be mine!

in the meantime. the R3 fits the bill and im glad I picked it up

1 - 10 of 10 Posts